Workshops, Training, and Seminars
We offer a variety of workshops, training, and seminars. But we only talk about what we know best. This is why we focus on 4 main areas:
- Employee Engagement and Feedback Strategy
- Health and Well-being at the Workplace
- Leadership and Leadership Development
- Talent Acquisition / Hunt for the Talents
All offerings can be tailored to your specific needs. For more information, get in touch.
Our Workshops, training, and seminars are only lead by experts and trained psychologists. We focus on 4 main areas and all offerings can be tailored to your business needs. Additionally, we offer tailored webinars and educational videos.
Duration: 1.5 hours to full days.
Target Group: Leaders, employees, and professionals
Group size: Between 1-15
Employee Engagement and Feedback Strategy:
- Engagement and Competence
- Why listening to your employees is crucial.
- How to establish a good company culture and healthy practices
- How to motivate your employees / teams
- What does your team need to be successful ?
- How to improve team performance
- How to run a successful feedback strategy
- How to create a relevant and engaging survey
- How to create a continuous listening process
Health and Well-being at Work
- Mental Health and well-being at the workplace
- Stress reduction
- The importance of psychological safety at the workplace
- Staying motivated - staying ahead
- How to deal with crisis situations
- Conflicts with colleagues and how to resolve team
- Giving feedback and constructive criticism to your team
Leadership and Leadership Development
- Transformational Leadership
- Leadership during crisis situations
- The characteristics of successful leaders: The Big Five, personality traits, motivation and engagement
- The psychology of being an inspiring leader
- What do leader want and need ?
- How to identify and nurture your top talents
- Why continuous leadership development is so important
- Leadership360 - how to create continuous development programs
- Trends and the future of leadership development
Talent Acquisition / Hunt for the Talents
- How to attract the right talents - strategies and approaches
- How to identify the right candidates and applicants
- The job interview - how to assess applicants and lead a good interview
- How to create "Wow" effect with newly hires
- The Employee Journey - from the first to the last day
- How to engage the Generation Y
- How to engage the Generation Z
- HR trends and the future of talent acquisition
Project Engage - Workshops